|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
Stock scanner updates every 5 seconds. Sort by Time for latest intraday highs/lows.
All time/52 week/monthly low stocks
All time/52 week/monthly low stocks | Australia - ASX
This page scans for ASX stocks making new lows today. Stocks breaking new lows often indicate deteriorating fundamentals and weakened investor demand. The 52-week low is often considered to be a long term support level. For a trader with a long bias, a bounce off this level could indicate a potential recovery.
We constantly monitor the chart positions of the stocks in our coverage. When today's price action is negative and a new low is made, the stock will be displayed in the scanner.
The key levels that we cover are the all-time, 52 week and monthly lows. The default ranking is by their chart positions, which is the Comment column.
Stock scanner animationsEntire row flash red - stock has made a new intraday low.
Green up arrow - stock has traded higher from the last update.
Red down arrow - stock has traded lower from the last update.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks on ASX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/ASX, All Ordinaries and MSCI Australia market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday low
RVol – intraday adjusted ratio of today's volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
ASX stock scanner operating hours
Regular trading hours of the Australian Securities Exchange – 10:00am to 4:00pm Sydney time.