|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
Stock scanner covers the top 1000 most active stocks with the highest 5 day volumes. Results update every 5 seconds.
Sort by Time for latest intraday highs/lows. Click ticker for chart and company profile.
Downtrend stocks — moving downward current 5 day period
Downtrend stocks | Canada - TSX, TSXv and CSE
This scan tracks Canadian stocks trending lower today on TSX, TSXv and CSE. A stock that is trending lower has an overall downward direction. This is characterized by a downward price channel.
Stockbeep uses a lookback period of 5 days, inclusive of today. The scanner detects stocks with lower lows/highs/closing prices.
Qualifying results must have negative price action for today, and the 5-day % change must be less than -1%.
The default ranking is by the 5-day % change. You can use Chg and Chg% to sort for today's price action.
Stock scanner animationsEntire row flash red - stock has made a new intraday low.
Green up arrow - stock has traded higher from the last update.
Red down arrow - stock has traded lower from the last update.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across TSX, TSXv and CSE. We use the 5-day average daily volume as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/TSX and MSCI Canada market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday low
RVol – intraday adjusted ratio of today's volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
Canadian stock scanner operating hours
Regular trading hours of the Toronto Stock Exchange – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.