|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
Canada will be offline for a few weeks. We are working on our next version which will have streaming alerts and filters. There will also be custom, pre/aft and VWAP scans.
Stock scanner covers the top 1000 most active stocks with the highest 5 day volumes. Results update every 5 seconds.
Sort by Time for latest intraday highs/lows. Click ticker for chart and company profile.
Stocks moving down now — 5 minute losers
|xindex||Time||Ticker||Last||Low||High||Chg||Chg%||Vol||RVol||Cap||5m Chg||5m %||5m Vol|
Stocks moving down now | Canada - TSX, TSXv and CSE
This scan tracks Canadian stocks making a price move right now. It can also help to show which stocks the market is actively trading now.
Our scans detect stocks moving down in the current 5-minute time block. We capture the information fields of 5 min Change, 5 min Change % and 5 min volume traded. The timer and counters reset at the end of every 5-minute time block.
All results are approximate. Take note that there is no standardized form of intraday data, therefore the information we generate may differ from your own source.
Stock scanner animationsEntire row flash red - stock has made a new intraday low.
Green up arrow - stock has traded higher from the last update.
Red down arrow - stock has traded lower from the last update.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across TSX, TSXv and CSE. We use the 5-day average daily volume as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/TSX and MSCI Canada market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Canadian stock scanner operating hours
Regular trading hours of the Toronto Stock Exchange – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.