|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
|xindex||Ticker||Name||Last||High||Chg||Chg%||$||Vol||RVol||Cap||5m Chg||5m Chg%||5m Vol|
Our scans detect stocks moving up in the current 5-minute time block. We capture the information fields of 5 min Change, 5 min Change % and 5 min volume traded. The timer and counters reset at the end of every 5-minute time block.
All results are approximate. Take note that there is no standardized form of intraday data, therefore the information we generate may differ from your own source.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across TSX, TSXv and CSE. We use the 5-day average daily volume as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/TSX and MSCI Canada market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Regular trading hours of the Toronto Stock Exchange – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.