|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
Stockbeep uses a lookback period of 5 days, inclusive of today. The scanner detects stocks with lower lows/highs/closing prices.
Qualifying results must have negative price action for today, and the 5-day % change must be less than -1%.
The default ranking is by the 5-day % change. You can use Chg and Chg% to sort for today's price action.
To find stocks on a confirmed longer-term downtrend, look for stocks making a 3-month, 6-month or 52-week low.
To find stocks that are pulling back from recent highs, sort by Comment and look for stocks with a “Recent 52 week high".
To find downtrend stocks with the latest intraday lows, sort by Time.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the Dow Jones, Standard & Poor's, Russell and MSCI market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 1 million shares. Most are optionable with an available options market in CBOE.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday low
RVol – relative volume ratio of today's volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
Regular trading hours of the NYSE and NASDAQ – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.