|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
We constantly monitor the chart positions of the stocks in our coverage. When today's price action is negative and a new low is made, the stock will be displayed in the screener.
The key levels that we track are the all-time, 52 week and monthly lows. The default ranking is by their chart positions, which is the Comment column.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the Dow Jones, Standard & Poor's, Russell and MSCI market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 1 million shares. Most are optionable with an available options market in CBOE.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday low
RVol – relative volume ratio of today's volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
Regular trading hours of the NYSE and NASDAQ – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.