|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
|xindex||Ticker||Name||Last||Low||Chg||Chg%||$||Vol||RVol||Cap||5m Chg||5m Chg%||5m Vol|
We scan for stocks moving down now in the current 5-minute time block. We capture the information fields of 5 min Change, 5 min Change % and 5 min volume traded. The timer and counters reset at the end of every 5-minute time block.
All results are approximate. Take note that there is no standardized form of intraday data, therefore the information we generate may differ from your own source.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the Dow Jones, Standard & Poor's, Russell and MSCI market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 1 million shares. Most are optionable with an available options market in CBOE.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Regular trading hours of the NYSE and NASDAQ – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.