|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
▲ 52 week high stock screener – also includes historical and monthly highs.▲ Breakout stocks – crossed above recent resistance.
▲ Trending stocks – upward momentum in the current 5 day period.
▲ Gap up stocks – opened strong i.e. “gap up" and moving higher.
▲ Unusual volume stocks – up on unusually high volume today.
▲ Stocks moving up now – trading higher in the current 5-minute time block.
▼ 52 week low stock screener – also includes historical and monthly lows.
▼ Breakdown stocks – crossed below recent support.
▼ Downtrend stocks – downward momentum in the current 5 day period.
▼ Gap down stocks – opened weak i.e. “gap down" and moving lower.
▼ Unusual volume losers – down on unusually high volume today.
▼ Stocks moving down now – trading lower in the current 5-minute time block.
For more information, please visit the respective screens for a fuller explanation.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across TSX, TSXv and CSE. We use the 5-day average daily volume as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/TSX and MSCI Canada market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday high/low
RVol – intraday adjusted ratio of today's volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
SD – price movement in standard deviations
Regular trading hours of the Toronto Stock Exchange – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.