|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
Stock scanner updates every 5 seconds. Sort by Time for latest intraday highs/lows.
Stocks moving down now — 5 minute losers
|xindex||Ticker||Name||Last||Low||Chg||Chg%||$||Vol||RVol||Cap||5m Chg||5m Chg%||5m Vol|
Stocks moving down now | Australia - ASX
This scan displays ASX stocks moving down now. It can help to detect stocks making a significant price move right now, or show which stocks the market is actively trading now.
Our scans detect stocks moving down in the current 5-minute time block. We capture the information fields of 5 min Change, 5 min Change % and 5 min volume traded. The timer and counters reset at the end of every 5-minute time block.
All results are approximate. Take note that there is no standardized form of intraday data, therefore the information we generate may differ from your own source.
Stock scanner animationsEntire row flash red - stock has made a new intraday low.
Green up arrow - stock has traded higher from the last update.
Red down arrow - stock has traded lower from the last update.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks on ASX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/ASX, All Ordinaries and MSCI Australia market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
ASX stock scanner operating hours
Regular trading hours of the Australian Securities Exchange – 10:00am to 4:00pm Sydney time.