|New highs||Breakout stocks||Trending stocks||Gap up stocks||Unusual volume stocks||Stocks moving up now|
|New lows||Breakdown stocks||Downtrend stocks||Gap down stocks||Unusual volume losers||Stocks moving down now|
Stockbeep uses a lookback period of 5 days, inclusive of today. The scanner detects stocks with higher highs/lows/closing prices.
Qualifying results must have positive price action for today, and the 5-day % change must be at least 1%.
The default ranking is by the 5-day % change. You can use Chg and Chg% to sort for today's price action.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks on ASX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the S&P/ASX, All Ordinaries and MSCI Australia market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 100,000 shares.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Semiconductor, hardware and electronics companies.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday high
RVol – relative volume ratio of today's volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
Regular trading hours of the Australian Securities Exchange – 10:00am to 4:00pm Sydney time.